Blue sky

image
Baker is behind the garage and tree under today's clear skies.

The weather seemed to play out as forecast, so the right call was made to delay the climb. Emily and I were in Seattle Saturday night and yesterday, where we walked, ran and drove through rain. It cleared up as we were heading back to the peninsula yesterday afternoon. A upper ridge has replaced the low pressure, and while it’s a bit hazy over the north Cascades, it’s going to be clear through Wednesday. We’d be worried mostly about too much sun if we were going today and tomorrow, but scheduling these things with sufficient warning to take vacation from work is tough. Hoping we get the group and the wx together for another attempt in four weeks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *